The Board consists of the following members:
- Costin van Berchem, President (member since 1995, president since 2010),
- Caroline Freymond-van Berchem (member since 2010),
- Richard Gautier, Treasurer (member since 2013),
- Charles Genequand, President of the Scientific Committee from 1992 until 2021 (member since 1990),
- Louise Martin-van Berchem (member since 1998).
The first board meeting of the Foundation, presided by Marguerite Gautier-van Berchem, was held on the 14th of September 1973 with the following members in attendance:
- Bernard Gautier (member from 1973 to 1985),
- Jacques van Berchem (member from 1973 to 1975),
- Horace van Berchem (member from 1973 to 1977),
- Marc Auguste Borgeaud (member from 1973 to 1978),
- Olivier Vodoz (member from 1973 to 2013),
- Denise Werner (member from 1973 to 1977).
Over the twenty-five years of its activity, the Foundation’s Board, which has generally been made up of a few people related to the van Berchem family as well as outside persons, has also included the following members:
- Guy van Berchem (member from 1977 to 2009, president from 2004 to 2009), Honorary President from 2010 until his death in 2020,
- Denis van Berchem (member from 1984 to 1994),
- Gaspard Bodmer (member from 1998 until his death in May 2000),
- Alain Dufour (member from 1985 to 2013),
- Olivier Fatio (member from 1975 to 1977),
- Jean-Pierre Jéquier (member from 1977 to 1998),
- Marcel Naville (member from 1978 to 1998).